Our business setup consultants will help you choose the most affordable mainland company license in the UAE.
Starting a business in Dubai involves understanding the difference between mainland, free zone and offshore company formation. Followed by that you need to choose a license based on the activities and services you wish to provide. Finally, you need to prepare all legal documents, open a corporate bank account and start the visa process.
COMMERCIAL, PROFESSIONAL &
- COMMERCIAL – Commercial business licnese is LLC (Limited Liablity Company) where UAE Natinal is 51% share holder & expat investor is 49% share holder. However 100% of assets and profit & loss is protected in favour of expat investor by internal agreement signed between UAE National and expat investor.
- PROFESSIONAL – Professional business license is 100% owned by expat investor. UAE national is a service agent for the company.
- LICENSE AUTHORITY – Department of Economic Development (DED) is the responsible Government Department to issue the license.
- RESIDENCE VISA – Expat share holder will be entitled for 3 years renewable reisdence visa.
- BRANCH – By Opening Branch or Representative Office of Foreign or Freezone Companies to exercise its main activity in Mainalnd UAE.
- RENEWAL : Cost Effective Trade License Renewal for LLC, General Trading & other licenses in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman and RAK Mainland.