[accordian][toggle title=”Financial Feasibility and Project Reports“]
Feasibility studies are crucial during the early development of any project and form a vital component in the business development process. Accounting and Advisory feasibility studies enable organizations to assess the viability, cost and benefits of projects before financial resources are allocated. They also provide independent project assessment and enhance project credibility.
Built on the information provided in the feasibility study, a business case is used to convince the audience that a particular project should be implemented. It is often a prerequisite for any funding approval. The business case will detail the reasons why a particular project should be prioritized higher than others. It will also sum up the strengths, weaknesses and validity of assumptions as well as assessing the financial and non-financial costs and benefits underlying preferred options.
Markef feasibility study can help your organization to:
- Define the business requirements that must be met by the selected project and include the critical success factors for the project
- Detail alternative approaches that will meet business requirements, including comparative cost/benefit and risk analyses
- Recommend the best approach for preparing a business case or moving through the implementation process
Our feasibility studies and business cases can help you answer crucial questions such as:
Have the alternatives been carefully, thoroughly and objectively examined?
- What are the consequences of each choice on all relevant areas?
- What are the results of any cost/benefit studies?
- What are the costs and consequences of no action?
- What are the impacts on the various interest groups?
- What are the timelines for decisions?
- Feasibility/Market Study
- Business Planning
- Quality Management
- Merger & Acquisition
- Due Diligence
- Company Formation
[toggle title=”Transaction Advisory service“]Our Transaction Advisory team provides assistance in a variety of restructuring-related transactions, from debt
origination or asset disposal for a troubled company, to performing due diligence for an investor evaluating a
distressed business acquisition. Whether the need is to better understand enterprise value, assess risks or liquidate
assets, Markef’s experience across numerous industries provides insight into the operational issues beyond the
- balance sheet.
- Investment Due Diligence
- Financial due diligence, including earnings quality review and working capital needs review
- Operational advisory
- Transaction structuring, negotiation and execution
- Management team assessment
- Profit improvement planning
- Business Integration
- Pre-closing planning of business integration and plan changes
- Execution of business plan changes
- Exit Strategies
- Exit planning advisory
- Non-core asset divestiture
- Capital Solutions Advisory
- DIP financing
- Post-emergence financing
- Out-of-court financing
- Credit agreement negotiation
- Capital structure assessment and negotiation[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Credit Advisory“]Markef provides advisory services to lenders and unsecured creditors in complex distressed situations both in and
out of court. We specialize in providing clients with an informed reality check on the core issues surrounding business viability and the recovery of value. Our management and operations experience in distressed situations gives us a unique understanding of how to evaluate restructuring risks and opportunities from a pragmatic as well as strategic perspective. We work closely with lender groups, bondholders, vendors, unions, retirees, the PBGC and others to provide a wide spectrum of services including: Business plan development, review, diligence, and scenario analysis
- Contingency planning
- Enterprise valuation
- Financial restructuring
- Liquidity and business stabilizatio
- Management of complex wind-downs
- Negotiation of amendment and forbearance agreements
- Operational restructuring and due diligence
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Restructuring planning and implementation
- Transaction diligence[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Mergers and Aquistions“]
Mergers and acquisitions is the area of corporate finances, management and strategy dealing with purchasing and/or joining with other companies. In a merger, two organizations join forces to become a new business, usually with a new name. Because the companies involved are typically of similar size and stature, the term “merger of equals” is sometimes used.
In an acquisition, on the other hand, one business buys a second and generally smaller company which may be absorbed into the parent organization or run as a subsidiary. A company under consideration by another organization for a merger or acquisition is sometimes referred to as the target.
1- Mergers and acquisitions are complex, involving many parties.
2- Mergers and acquisitions involve many issues, including
- Corporate governance.
- Form of payment.
- Legal issues.
- Contractual issues.
- Regulatory approval.
3- Mergers and acquisitions analysis requires the application of valuation tools to evaluate the Mergers and acquisitions decision.
We offer clients a disciplined approach to deal making and bring our expertise to all elements of the deal value chain. We work as an integrated part of your team, from frontline to executive management, to convey real results and make the changes stick. We have a core group of senior Mergers and acquisitionsdedicated professionals that we place on each assignment.
[toggle title=”New Buisness start ups“]United Arab Emirates, Dubai in particular being one the fastest growing global market holds attraction for prospective investors as well as for off shore presence for businesses. New business start-up prerequisites due consideration of a number of aspects which are critical to smooth and effective operation of businesses.
Business find difficult to understand the requirements of governmental organizations for registration purpose, deciding scope of business activities at the time of registration, finding right premises to stay in active market and attract customers. Our team of professionals holds significant experience and knowledge and provides guidance throughout the set up process with a view to maximize the client benefit and safeguard their interest.[/toggle]
Informed business decisions require independent, insightful and thorough analyses of ﬁnancial and operational risks. Markef Consulting’s Valuation & Financial Risk Management Practice has extensive experience advising clients on critical valuation, transaction advisory, due diligence and risk management issues that encompasses all major industries and business functions.
Our professionals possess the expertise and experience required to evaluate and execute complex transactions, manage critical risks and provide well-documented and defensible valuation conclusions. Our experience, technical skill and independence yield timely and well-informed guidance for managing the complexities associated with corporate transactions, enterprise risk management and disputes, as well as ﬁnancial and regulatory reporting.
Markef Consulting professionals — highly regarded experts in finance, economics and accounting — assist in the economic valuation of tangible and intangible assets on behalf of our clients. We provide valuation opinions and expert testimony in traditional commercial disputes, including matters of economic damage, post-transaction disputes, professional negligence and stakeholder controversy. We also offer valuation opinions and expert testimony in international disputes before international courts of jurisdiction and arbitration tribunals.
Markef Consultancy helps clients identify and understand the value of their businesses in both contentious and non-contentious situations.
Our Service Offerings Include:
- Specialized valuation opinions and expert testimony:
- International disputes before international courts of jurisdiction and arbitration tribunals
- Transaction pricing and structuring in commercial acquisitions and divestitures
- Strategic and financial restructuring, ownership structure transformation
- Securities fraud
- Valuation for financial reporting compliance
- Tax and regulatory compliance
- Regulatory and accounting
- Assistance making economic and investment decisions that significantly affect shareholder value, economic returns or capital allocation
- Expert advice regarding financial reporting, regulatory, taxing authority and stakeholder investment compliance
- Fairness opinions and advisory services
- Solvency and fraudulent transfer opinions and advisory services
- Investor relations and fundraising
- Expert testimony and analysis regarding professional negligence claims involving accounting firms in the area of valuation issues or claims
- Valuation of private estates
- Group restructuring and fiscal valuations
- Transactions and disputes between shareholders
- Post-acquisition disputes and expropriation claims
- Acquisitions and disposals of businesses